Medical Assistants & Certified Medical Assistants
Stamford Health Medical Group, a network of local primary care physicians and healthcare specialists, affiliated with Stamford Health, is expanding and seeking Medical Assistants.
Qualified Medical Assistants will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Diploma from an accredited Medical Assistant school/program
- CMA certification
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Effective English, verbal and written, communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior customer service skills
- The ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
Come join our team, where we support you with training and state-of-the-art equipment that will help you provide exceptional patient care. Stamford Health Medical Group offers competitive salaries, benefits and a friendly environment. EOE M/F/D/V
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: http://www.stamfordhealth.org/shmg/careers/ma/ (Tracking Code 4816-372).