If you have been a member of ARMA in the past, please contact ARMA for further instructions or visit the reinstatement page for more information.
Pre-application requires the completion of the Pre-Qualification form. Please be aware processing takes up to 6 to 8 weeks for review. If you are not eligible to apply or clarification is required, you will be contacted via email. Please be sure to check both your Inbox and Junk Email for possible correspondence from ARMA.
Please do not send any documentation to ARMA unless you receive an application with a confirmation notice in the mail. All required documentation must be included in with your application, confirmation notice and non-refundable application fee.
Email us any questions concerning pre-qualifications.
- Complete the Pre-Qualification Form
Read each question carefully before you enter your information.
Your dates of employment (start-end/mo-yr) with the medical facilities you worked.
The department/specialty in which you work or worked.
Please be specific with the clinical hands-on core competency skills/procedures you perform on a daily basis.
If you attended school for medical assisting, state as such.
We suggest you have your diploma/certificate and transcripts.
You will need letters of recommendation as stated on the pre-qualification form.
We will review your form for eligibility to apply.
- Receive official application and confirmation notice from ARMA via USPS
- Mail back the application with required non-refundable application fee and documentation as listed on the confirmation notice for final review
- Receive your official acceptance package via USPS
To begin the above explained application process to become a Registered Medical Assistant with ARMA please complete the following Pre-Qualification form.
If a section does not pertain to you (IE: You are not currently, nor have ever been, in the US Military) leave the section blank and continue to the next.
All Applications Will Require:
- Valid US Photo Identification
- Valid Signed US Social Security Card
- Letter(s) from each employer you list below may be required
- Official Translation for each Non-English Document