Registered Medical Assistant with previous Allergy Experience in North Palm Beach, FL. This position will require the selected candidate to work directly with patients to perform vitals, give injections, do blood draws, and providing an excellent patient experience. EVENING INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
· Providing overall support to Physicians and office operations
· Preparing patients for examinations and treatment
· Taking patient histories and vital signs
· Preparing exam treatment rooms with necessary instruments
· Give injections and assist with lab testing and phlebotomy
· Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
· Assist with scheduling of tests and treatments, screen telephone calls for referral to physician.
Minimum of 2 years' experience
Excellent Phlebotomy Skills
Current EMR experience
Bilingual Spanish/English A PLUS!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Forward your resume to email@example.com (PLEASE PUT IN SUBJECT: RMA WEB) or contact us for additional information at 561-408-2192
Posted on 2020-03-11